Hello everyone! I can't believe it is already mid-November. I hope your autumn has been going well.
|Photo by Pro Church Media on Unsplash|
For those of you not from the US (though some other countries do have similar holidays), Thanksgiving is a holiday that garners a lot of attention, both positive and negative, and for a lot of reasons that I won't break down, here. The basic idea behind the day, though, is to spend time with family, celebrate with a huge feast, and give thanks for what we have.
You all know by now that we here at positively b.e.e. believe in being thankful EVERY day, but still, it seems appropriate to make the post prior to Thanksgiving one about thankfulness. Here are some things I am thankful for, lately:
- My editing and writing consulting work. It makes me so happy to help people with their writing, whether academic, fiction, business, or nonfiction.
- My wonderful family, especially my parents and husband. I seriously won the people lottery with these folks in my life.
- The fantastic birthday I just had. I got so many nice wishes, they really made my week!
- My tribe, both IRL and virtual. I love meeting with like minds and souls who really get the work I want to do in the world. I am so blessed to have such a supportive and loving extensive network of friends and colleagues.
- Speaking of...this brings me to all of you. Yep, you're on the list! You are a part of my tribe, and I am truly thankful for you, too. Writing positively b.e.e. and hearing how it makes a difference in your lives completes a beautiful cycle of trust, love, and gratitude, every single week.
LEAVE ME A COMMENT or drop me a line and let me know: What are you thankful for lately? Let's create a gratitude movement!
Let me wrap this up by sharing this song with you that I heard recently: Kelly Clarkson's "Thankful." Enjoy! And if you're in the USA, have a wonderful holiday next week! 💛🐝